- If you need to relocate: Notice of intent to relocate must be given 90 days in advance

-Child support calculator/addtl. information can be found @: www.in.gov/judiciary/

-visitation/parenting time includes 1st right of refusal when other parent can not watch the children. Only exception is adult living in home

-Joint legal custody does not necessarily mean equal time but is defined as equal say in education, medical emergencies and religious upbringing.
Basic Laws & Statutes
For more info call: Bob Fraser